C3 Fellows Qualifications & Application
To qualify for the Central Corridor College Fellowship (C3 Fellowship), a student must:
- Currently be enrolled at Saint Paul College or Minneapolis Community & Technical College in a health care program
- Be in good academic standing at Saint Paul College or Minneapolis Community & Technical College
- Ability to clear a background check.
- Submit a faculty recommendation on his/her behalf
- Submit any other appropriate employer documentation or testing requested
If you have program eligibility questions, contact Brian Mogren or call 651.403.4406.
Please fill out the form below to apply to the Central Corridor College Fellows (C3F). After submitting this form, you will receive a confirmation email. C3F staff will then review your application and contact you via email and/or phone. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
* Required Fields